- Digital tools in the service of difficult heritage: Briefing Document. This document outlines impact from three case studies as well as highlighting key recommendations emerging from the project.
- Experiencing the Digital World: The Cultural Value of Digital Engagement with Heritage. Our AHRC commissioned critical review examines key literature on digital engagement, interactivity and participation within the heritage sector, international case studies of current practice, an online survey of heritage professionals and an international workshop.
- Experiencing the Digital World: How can museum and heritage professionals harness the possibilities offered by new digital technologies? A briefing paper summarising the the project’s key findings.
Together with our project partners and a number of schools and community groups, we have been producing a collection of Yarn stories during the course of our project. Here are a selection: click on the links, below, to find out more…
- What can we learn from the Holocaust?
- National Holocaust Centre collection.
- What we can learn from the Holocaust for our lives today?
- Edna G Olds Academy Using Digital Tools to Explore Difficult Histories
- Zakariya, Ayesha, Gabriela and Saif’s exhibition
- Zain, Asif, Layla, Saniya’s exhibition
- Jace, Daniela, Pharrell and Immanuel’s exhibition
- Ethan, Faye, Fadak, and Kazim’s Exhibition
- Aidh, Sam, Omera and Sara’s exhibition
- Abdullah, Sam.c, Nia and Kadie’s exhibition
- Contribute your story to the Thackray Birth Stories project…
- Comparing the UK and Afghanistan.
- Feeding Babies.
- Learning about pregnancy and childbirth through antenatal classes.
- Sharing knowledge about pregnancy and birth.
- Traditional practices of Afghan midwives.
- More birth stories.
- Afghan training flipchart for pregnancy and childbirth.
- Childbirth in Afghanistan, Syria and Egypt.
- Eighteenth Century Quaker birth certificate.
- Womb moulds – a nineteenth-century education tool?
- Being born-something we all have in common!
- When I was born….
- The day Nathaniel arrived…16/09/2016
- Food for Mum
- Cloth flipchart – an education tool from Afghanistan. Images of a cloth flipchart to be used when demonstrating the stages of pregnancy and childbirth.
- Objects and Disability.
- Conflict, Casualties and Care.
- Gender, Family and the Effects of War.
- The best medicine?
- Wounded: Science Museum Resources.